we eat these like candy around here. they are so good and good for you. and i love that they are easy to peel. avery would eat the whole bag in one sitting if i let her. they are her favorite!
a favorite at our house too! Calvin can peel and eat all by himself it's great(: Love the pics they made my mouth water
I love your food photographs. They could be in a magazine.
those are my newest pregnancy craving, for awhile I was eating like 4 a day. The last bag I got wasn't as good though, so i need to get more.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
a favorite at our house too! Calvin can peel and eat all by himself it's great(: Love the pics they made my mouth water
I love your food photographs. They could be in a magazine.
those are my newest pregnancy craving, for awhile I was eating like 4 a day. The last bag I got wasn't as good though, so i need to get more.
Post a Comment