Tuesday, February 16, 2010

chocolate baby cakes


i made these for dessert on valentines day. they were so delicious i thought i'd share the recipe. Spoon the batter into 6 nonstick muffin cups and bake at 275 for about 25 min. gently remove from pan.

then top with chocolate glaze: in saucepan, melt 1/2 c. chocolate chips, 1 tbsp butter, 1/4 c heavy cream over low heat. cover cakes with glaze and sprinkle with crushed toffee (heath bar).

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Lauren! I'm totally going to do these! They look delish and pretty easy! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Wow! Beautiful. What a great idea to do mini cakes. (I feel 5 pounds heavier just looking at the photo).

Girl America said...

Lauren!!! These look fabulous. Unlike the cinnamon roles you and I once baked in the basement of David John Hall. Your family must have so much fun in the kitchen!