Tuesday, January 26, 2010

today...

we are enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather! sunny, blue skies, high around 70 degrees. gotta love texas winters!


evan loves walking around outside and playing with his big yellow ball. he has become quite the expert walker at 11 months. he hardly ever crawls anymore.



he hates it when i put on his socks and shoes. the little bugger knows how to take them off too.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You guys are lucky!! I'm starting to miss texas weather. It was like 2 degrees yesterday when I went grocery shopping. Evan is so cute! I can't wait to see him again.

Emily said...

Laila's the exact opposite, she loves wearing shoes and I'll often catch her in the closet playing with Ava's shoes and puting them on.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

What a cute little walker Evan is.
He's so lucky to be surrounded by adoring big sisters.