my mom made this adorable quilt for evan. he loves it! it is so special to have a quilt for each baby made by their grammy.
this photo is a little blurry but i love his expression!p.s. mom, i emailed you a photo :)
he is so happy! love the second picture.
I absolutely love it! He is so cute!
Thanks for e-mailing me the photo. I just posted it on my blog.
Love the quilt and he's got some great expressions!
Such cute faces! Aunt Nancy does such an amazing job on her quilts. She made a darling one for my avery when she was born.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he is so happy! love the second picture.
I absolutely love it! He is so cute!
Thanks for e-mailing me the photo. I just posted it on my blog.
Love the quilt and he's got some great expressions!
Such cute faces! Aunt Nancy does such an amazing job on her quilts. She made a darling one for my avery when she was born.
Post a Comment