here's the finished floor. dan did a wonderful job! he has become quite the handyman lately. last month he did ceramic tile in the kitchen and entryway and this month he installed the laminate. i think i'll give him a much deserved break from projects for a little while :)



11 comments:
wow, it makes your house look so different, yall did a great job installing it!
That looks so awesome
WOW it looks so beautiful!! it looks like everything is so fresh and clean
This looks beautiful! We are planning on re-doing the floors on the main floor of our home too...the kitchen, dining room and living room...you are an inspiration!
We have the same flooring in the downstairs of our house. I love how it looks, but you have to sweep a lot because it always shows the tiniest crumbs. Your house looks so nice. I really want to come visit.
oh i love it, beautiful!
looks wonderful! Enjoy!
beautiful! Looks like a lot of work.
It looks great, Lauren!
thank you everyone!
I love it. It is such a fresh look. Have fun with it!
Post a Comment