Monday, January 5, 2009

random...

i got this book for christmas. i've been having fun looking at it and getting lots of good ideas. i'm in the process of redecorating a few rooms. i guess you could call it nesting.





i was at target over the weekend and all of their dwell studio line were on clearance. picked up a few items for baby boy. so at least now he won't have to come home from the hospital wearing pink hand-me-down from sisters :) and no, we still haven't picked out a name yet.



today was the last day of christmas vacation. back to school tomorrow. it was a yucky day today so we stayed inside. elayna made more of her birds she got from aunt emily. walmart sells these cute martha stewart crafts for kids.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Elayna did a good job making the birds, I love the Dwell baby line Target has, that's cool it was on sale.

Jessica said...

cute baby clothes. I had to go back to school today =(

Courtney said...

I love the dwell stuff. I just saw the cute new bedding set they have that is animals, blue and yellow. It's so cute!