blue skies. high of 75 degrees. soaking up the sun. our continued search for a four leaf clover in the backyard.
We wish we were there. It is snowing from the side and -65 degrees right now. It is supposed to warm up to 20 this weekend.
Why do you provoke us and taunt us this way...you're a cruel, cruel woman! LOLIt is freezing here...not as cold as in Alaska...so I guess I shouldn't complain...but...it's still icy...boo : (Love your clover!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
We wish we were there. It is snowing from the side and -65 degrees right now. It is supposed to warm up to 20 this weekend.
Why do you provoke us and taunt us this way...you're a cruel, cruel woman! LOL
It is freezing here...not as cold as in Alaska...so I guess I shouldn't complain...but...it's still icy...boo : (
Love your clover!
Post a Comment