Tuesday, January 20, 2009

what we've been up to....

we spent the three day weekend installing ikea laminate flooring in our living room and study. we love it! we are almost finished. just have the hallways and part of the study left to do. what a big improvement over our stinky old carpet! will post more pics when project is complete

6 comments:

Emily said...

that's nice everyone had monday off. Dario had to go to school on Monday because it was a hurricane Ike makeup day.

Grace said...

I love the floors! I bet it looks so nice. Here is a blogsite I think you will love. It's my friend's friend. She has super cute ideas and style...http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

i love that blog! i discovered it a few months ago through becky higgins (scrapbook lady) blog. i entered her contest today for the camera strap :) hope i win.

Courtney said...

sweet floors!!! cant wait to see them. hope you and the baby are doing good

Cindy said...

Great flooring! It will be easier clean-up than carpet!

Grace said...

I have the swiffer for wood floors. It catches dust bunnies and dirt really well. Highly reccommend it!