Wednesday, October 27, 2010

more halloween fun...

last week we had a little halloween party for the activity day girls. they painted pumpkins, played halloween games, and made these witch's hands. these are made by filling a plastic glove with candy corn and popcorn.


i made these cupcakes for the party. i found the treat toppers at walmart.


today avery and i made these cute owl cupcakes. i got the idea from my sister jessica who saw it on this blog. i will be making more to bring to our church "trunk or treat" party on saturday.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The cupcakes turned out super cute! I need to make some for my kinder team.

Emily said...

those are cute ideas. I love that blog that featured the owl cupcakes, I was thinking about making those also.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Those owl cupcakes are beyond cute!

Tracy said...

Hands down...the owl cupcakes are IT. I need to make those. Too, too cute!!
You always make the best treats...year round. :)