here's a few pics of the kids in their halloween costumes. elayna wanted to be a vampire.

she made this cute little bat to go with her costume

kyla wanted to be a rockstar. we couldn't find a glitter mic so she used the "magic mic" as her prop :)

avery was a butterfly fairy

evan was a pumpkin and didn't want to cooperate much for the pics. the lollypop at least got him to sit still for a second

he didn't like when we put the top part on his head

4 comments:
They all look so cute in their costumes. Laila didn't want to cooperate either for pictures, it took forever to take a decent picture of her.
I love your babies. They are such sweet little bugaboos. :)
Sorry Evan was sad...but it is a darling little pic just the same.
Hugs to all!
What cuties! love Elayna's little bat.
I never commented, but I thought your costume was so awesome. You and Dan looked great together.
Post a Comment