

during spring break we took the kids to the rodeo and carnival. it was super crowded and the lines were long for everything but we had a fun time!


we spent most of the afternoon in the reliant center looking at all the animals. elayna and kyla loved the petting zoo area. avery however was scared to death of the lamas and wouldn't go anywhere near the petting zoo.



we spent the rest of the afternoon at the carnival.



and of course we couldn't leave without getting some funnel cakes. my favorite!

5 comments:
Kyla looks so big! We didn't get to go to the rodeo this year.
The girls look like they had a fun time! We miss going to the rodeo :(
awwa what cute boots and I went to the Rodeo this year with my mom to see Rascal Flatts
I miss Rodeo. Have lots of fun memories. Maybe one day I can introduce Jeramie to it.
Super cute rodeo pictures!
Post a Comment