



in the spirit of st. patrick's day, i thought i would post a few green images. we have been enjoying the gorgeous weather and spending lots of time outside planting flowers and weeding the yard. we have tons of clover in the backyard and the girls always have fun trying to find a four leaf clover. no luck today.
we sure are enjoying the spring break! what a perfect week for it. we are planning on a trip to the rodeo and the museum for the rest of the week. happy st. patrick's day!

3 comments:
I like the flowers you planted, I want to plant some flowers but haven't gotten around to it yet. Have a fun spring break!
Love the nature photography.
I can't wait to see green around here. Since the snow melted it's just brown. I miss texas right about now. Hope you guys have a fun break!
Post a Comment