Tuesday, March 2, 2010

four!

today avery turned four! she has been counting down the days till her birthday. she was so excited to have her preschool friends over this morning for a little party.





happy birthday to our sweet princess avery!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the picture of Avery with all of her little friends. What a darling group of little girls! Looks like you had a really fun day. Happy Birthday Avery!!! :)

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Very very cute photos of a very very cute birthday girl!

Emily said...

Happy birthday Avery! She has the cutest smile!

Courtney said...

She's so cute with her friends! I can't believe she's 4! I need to get her and Evan's b-day presents sent! Hopfully soon. :)

Oh and about our snow here, ya we do still have quite a bit. It really hasn't snowed a ton but it just never melts because it's always been below freezing for the past couple months. This past week it has been around 35 degrees so it has started to melt now.

Courtney said...

I forgot that I was going to ask you where you got your grey backdrop from?

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Avery! I can't believe she is 4. See you Saturday, I can bring chips.

Lauren said...

courtney, the backdrop is savage seamless paper in thunder gray. i think i ordered it from adorama camera.