here's a little video we took last week of evan walking. taken with our flip video.
Wow he's good! When Colby started he would just go for it and lunge, evan actually takes time to balance himself. I can't believe he's so grown up now!
Evan needs to teach Laila how to walk. She still crawls everywhere!
He is such a darling baby! I can't believe he is walking already! Hugs and kisses to you all!
What a sweet little man. We had so much fun watching this. He'll be running around top speed in a month.
He did so good! I bet he's determined to keep up with his big sisters!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow he's good! When Colby started he would just go for it and lunge, evan actually takes time to balance himself. I can't believe he's so grown up now!
Evan needs to teach Laila how to walk. She still crawls everywhere!
He is such a darling baby! I can't believe he is walking already! Hugs and kisses to you all!
What a sweet little man. We had so much fun watching this. He'll be running around top speed in a month.
He did so good! I bet he's determined to keep up with his big sisters!
Post a Comment