Thursday, December 17, 2009

busy, busy...

this time of year is so busy (and stressful) but i'm happy to say that i'm almost completely finished with my christmas shopping. i think last year at this time i had barely even started. i have been busy today making these little treat bags for the girls to pass out to their classmates at their school parties. you can get the tags here.


and i have been busy finishing up christmas cards. i ordered a card kit last year but didn't recieve it in time to mail the cards off. so i am excited to be able to finally use them. i have been having fun assembling them. hopefully i can get them off in the mail by saturday

3 comments:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

You are so crafty. Love the tags and can hardly wait to get your Christmas card.

Jessica said...

Those are really cute! wow, that is a lot of bags you have to make.

Emily said...

I wish I had ink in my printer, those tags are so cute! I should be bakeing cookies for class parties instead I'm on the computer, it's going to be a late night!