we had snow today! a very rare occurence here in southeast texas. the girls even got out of school early because of the snow. it didn't stay on the ground for very long and was pretty wet and mushy but the girls were so excited! they stayed outside playing until their hands and feet were frozen.

even avery enjoyed playing out in the snow. but, we didn't have any gloves for her so she didn't last long outside

kyla loved catching the little flakes in her mouth

most of the snow had melted by the time the girls came home from school. the snow fell mostly in the morning and completely covered the grass at one point.

and last but not least, our sad little lopsided snowman that kept falling over. daddy is the expert snowman maker and he was at work

baby brother was taking a nap, so no pictures of him in the snow :(

5 comments:
Wow, ya'll got lots of snow! It didn't even stick on the ground here until night, but then it melted real fast. The boy's didn't get out of school. Cute pictures.
Great snow pictures. According to the news, sounds like your town got the most snow. Did Elayna make that very cute snowman?
you took such cute pictures. I left my camera home today so I didn't get any pictures. When I got home everything was melted. I took my class out to play in the snow!
Hey Lauren, I love all of your pictures on your blog! AND you update so often! I enjoy checking in on you guys from time to time!
I still think it's crazy you guys got snow and that you actually have jackets and gloves for them to wear! I bet they loved it.
Post a Comment