Tuesday, November 24, 2009

new moon

dan and i saw new moon over the weekend. i loved it. dan...not so much. he was a little confused because he hasn't read any of the books or seen the first movie. but it was awesome of him to come with me. i'm now rereading the book because it has been such a long time since i read it. i downloaded most of the soundtrack to my ipod so i could listen to it while i read. and after seeing the movie, i definitely have a new appreciation for jacob ;)

6 comments:

Emily said...

I saw the movie on Friday with all the girls in Brian's family. I totaly agree with you about Jacob. In the books he always got on my nerves, but I loved him in New Moon. I loved the movie, but not so much all of the screaming tweens, who went crazy every time they saw Jacob or Edward with their shirts off. That's nice that Dan went with you to see it.

Jeremy said...

i saw the movie too and i did not like it. but the soundtrack is good.

Jeremy said...

oh and if you want a good laugh, go to utube and type in new moon spoof. it amazing how many people make fun of that movie.

Courtney said...

Haven't seen it yet, but Mark actually sugested us going together and I was kinda shocked, but hey whatever he wants right. :)

Jessica said...

I also loved Jacob and the music was good. I liked that this movie had more music. I need to read the book again too.

sylvia said...

I just saw it on Tuesday with a bunch of ladies from my ward. I thought it was great. The best part was listening to all the teen girls screech whenever Jacob showed his half-naked bod.