i can't believe thanksgiving is next week! christmas will be here before i know it. here's a few photos of the girls in their indian costumes that they made at school. apparently fourth graders are too old to make indian and pilgrim costumes so i don't have a photo of elayna.

avery made this outfit at her preschool group. she wore it pretty much all day. and yes this is the smile she now gives me every time she sees the camera. i call it the crescent moon eyes smile.

and kyla came in second place in the turkey run at school. she is the second fastest girl in kindergarten! here's her ribbon.

4 comments:
Good job Kyla! We're excited to see yall in a couple of days.
I love seeing pictures of them all and then I hate it because I realize how much we are missing now! Hope you guys have a fun thanksgiving.
Those cute pictures gave me an idea for what I'm going to post for my thanksgiving blog.
avery looks so cute! my pre-k class made the indian vests last year but it was too much cutting for this year. We made headbands and necklaces this year. Kyla's turned out very cute! Maybe Kyla got the running gene like her aunt and uncles.
Post a Comment