Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween



witch



pirate



black cat



skeleton



jethro.
dan loves throwing together these last minute costumes. i think he had the most fun scaring dario and aiden.



the cousins had the BEST time trick or treating together. they got tons of candy! we spent the night with them at grammy and grandpa's house and stayed up way too late making treats and watching a scary movie.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

What a fun, fun time!!! I love the Halloween photos. As for Dan...he has always loved putting together costumes and use to raid the closets for his outfits...pretty much like the rest of us! LOL
Happy Halloween!!

Jessica said...

that picture of avery is sooo cute!! love the pictures.

sylvia said...

I'm loving the look Evan is giving Dan. All the kids looked great!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Great photos, as always. Can't decide which one I like the best. Dan is the funniest -- not the cutest; that award goes to all the kids.