...to fall.
i must admit, i am not quite ready for fall yet. we've been enjoying the last of the season's peaches. so sweet and juicy.pears always remind me of the beginning of fall. i am looking for a good pear dessert recipe. this looks yummy.
i agree i'm not ready for fall yet either! Well probably because our summer out here has felt like fall in Texas! lol
Hey, Lauren. It's Emily from high school I am looking forward to fall because I am ready for cooler weather. I got your blog from Cindy. Hope to hear from you soon. I am on Facebook. Would like to hear from you soon.Emily
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i agree i'm not ready for fall yet either! Well probably because our summer out here has felt like fall in Texas! lol
Hey, Lauren. It's Emily from high school I am looking forward to fall because I am ready for cooler weather. I got your blog from Cindy. Hope to hear from you soon. I am on Facebook. Would like to hear from you soon.
Emily
Post a Comment