Thursday, February 26, 2009

we're home!

it is so nice to be back home! we were discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon. baby brother was born at 4pm on monday. he is one of my lightest babies at 8 lbs. 9 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. we had the hardest time choosing a name. we had it narrowed down to ethan or evan and just could not decide. so we let the girls pick which one they liked better. so here is evan daniel....we are so happy to have him in our family!





and here's one from today. check out his huge chubby cheeks :)

7 comments:

SanniD said...

Yay! A boy! You're gonna love having a boy. They are VERY different from girls. They're more work in the beginning, but as teenagers I've heard they're easier. Grace is gonna hate me for saying this, but his cheeks remind me of her baby pictures. He's adorable! Congratulations!

Grace said...

Yes, I did have such huge cheeks from the day I was born. He is such a cutie pie oh I just want to hug and squeeze him! Congratulations we love you...

Me said...

What a handsome little fella! Love those cheeks! Hope you have an easy recovery.

Breeanna said...

He is so adorable congradulations and haha Daniel is anthony's middle name how awesome lol

Emily said...

He is so sweet! His hair looks really blond. I hope you are feeling well.

sylvia said...

What a beautiful baby boy!! Evan is a great name. I love chubby cheeks - there's just more for you to kiss. Congratulations again, and I hope you can find time to rest.

Becks said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!! I've been meaning to check your blog cause I knew you were due a while before me. We actually will be induced this Monday. Enjoy your little one ~ so fun to finally have a boy!
Becky & Dave Riley