Friday, February 20, 2009

not the baby for much longer...


even though she's technically not a baby since she turns 3 in about a week. but i still think of her that way :) i will be induced monday morning at 7am. we can't wait to meet baby brother!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah, I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see him. Hopefully we will come visit soon after you have him. Did you decide on a name yet? Avery looks so cute in that shirt, love it! We were thinking of maybe blessing Colby the same weekend you will bless your baby, but we will do it at the house probably on saturday. That way Emily and Brian will be there and only have to make one trip. So let me know what you think, and if you know when you will do his blessing.

Me said...

Good luck, Lauren! Can't wait to see pictures.

SanniD said...

She's so adorable! I wish I could meet all your girls. They seem sweet. Good luck with it all on Monday. It's #4 so he'll probably fall right out! I'll be thinking of you. Can't wait to see the little guy!

Hammy said...

so exciting! we'll be thinking about you.

Breeanna said...

Good Luck Lauren

sylvia said...

best of luck! I can't wait to see pictures of you new little boy.

Loya said...

How exciting! Good Luck!