...with this little guy





it's been a rough week adjusting to a new baby, but baby brother is just the cutest and makes it worth all the middle of the night feedings. i'm so thankful for a sweet husband who has helped me so much! and i don't know what i would do without my mom who took care of the girls while we were in the hospital and has been taking them during the day, and feeding us meals the past couple nights. she even made a birthday cake for avery. we love you mom!

6 comments:
He's too cute, i love his chubby face! Can't wait to see him. Hope things are going good. Love the pictures of him!
oh ya, I was going to tell you how strange it is that all three babies (Laila, Colby, & Evan) were the same weight. Crazy!
he is adorable! great photos.
love it that you captured a smile! Great newborn photos, look professional.
Those are beautiful pictures!
I felt the same way when my little guy entered into my life. I had friend tell me that little boys and mamas love each other differently, and it is so true!
I hope you're getting some rest!
awww, he already has a little smile!! Beautiful pictures of Evan. He is so precious.
Post a Comment