Sunday, February 15, 2009

a lovely weekend...

fresh flowers from my valentine



i made these tasty little red velvet cake balls for our valentines treat. i love bakerella's blog. if you haven't been there, check it out!



here's what the inside looks like. yum! and they were so easy to make. next time i think i will make the cake from scratch instead of a mix. anyone have a good recipe for red velvet cake?



and we had lots of these. dipped in chocolate of course!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love that blog also, I was going to make her red velvet cookies but didn't get around to it. The cake balls look yummy!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Your photos are so beautiful and fun to look at -- they could be in a magazine.

Courtney said...

those treats look so good! I can't believe you're still in the mood to be making such creative things so close to your due date! By that time for me, Mark and I were eating out almost every day!

Jaime said...

What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are amazing! You don't know me, but I just found your blog. If you don't mind leaving a reply, I would love to know the make and model of your camera. Thanks!

Lauren said...

jaime, i have the canon rebel. i mainly use the 50mm 1.8 lens.