our cute little munchkin turned 5 during all the hurricane mess. this is the second time in three years that her birthday has been interrupted by a hurricane. we had a fun little family party at grammy and grandpa's house. she got so many nice gifts from all the family. we are still planning on having her "princess party" for her friends to come to. she reminds me about it every day :) we are so thankful for sweet little kyla. she is growing up so fast and i just wish we could keep her little forever.


4 comments:
Crazy that she had another b-day interupted by a huricane. I can't believe how big she's gotten. I think I still think of her as little baby I met when Mark and I were dating. Tell her we love her and miss her! Hope she has a fun princess party.
I hope she has an awesome Princess Party I know that will be way fun.
Hi Lauren,
Elise says happy birthday to Kyla. Elise misses Kyla, she picked Kyla up a little something for her birthday - could you send me your address and also your email address.
CONGRATS - I am so happy I didn't know you were expecting and he's a little boy!!!
Elise says to tell you a magpie swooped down at her a lot of times and she had to duck down on the ground.
Here is my email address:
the6woodfords@yahoo.com
Take care we miss all of you!
~Pam
That's my cute little princess! How I love all my little princesses, Elayna, Avery, and Ava.
Post a Comment