school started two weeks ago. elayna is loving 3rd grade and really likes her teacher. she is so happy that her best friend from last year is in her class again!
awwa I remember third grsde I had so much fun Have fun while you can. Your only little once in your life. Have fun and enjoy your school years i know I did and now look at me I am a senior in High school and contining to do bigger and better things.
2 comments:
Elayna looks so grown up and pretty! Your photos are so much better than the ones they take at school and have to pay for.
awwa I remember third grsde I had so much fun Have fun while you can. Your only little once in your life. Have fun and enjoy your school years i know I did and now look at me I am a senior in High school and contining to do bigger and better things.
Post a Comment