Wednesday, September 3, 2008

13 weeks 5 days

i had an ultrasound today. everything looks really good.



and look what we found out...



it's a BOY!!!!! we had no idea we would be finding out the sex today. we thought it was still too early, but that's the first thing the technician saw while doing the ultrasound. dan is sooo happy to finally have his boy, and the girls are just thrilled to be having a baby brother!! we told the technician that we had 3 girls and she wrote "finally broke the mold" on the photo :)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I can't wait for our boys to be born and get big enough to play. This is so great for you guys. The girls must be so excited. Just don't let them name him, cause Kyla wanted to name my baby "Bob" haha :)

sylvia said...

Yay a boy! Congratulations! He's lucky to have 3 sisters to look after him.

Jessica said...

finally!!! He is going to be so cute, like Calvin.

Breeanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breeanna said...

When your baby turns three years old you can put him in Trooper School at Clear Creek High School I will be teaching Pre School Age Children who are 3, 4, and 5 years old in October I am so very excited to be teaching them. i am also very happy for you as well. Thst is great that you are finally having a baby boy.