Monday, September 26, 2011

eight



our sweet kyla turned eight years old last week. this was an extra special birthday because it is the age of baptism in our church. kyla was baptized on saturday by her daddy. we are so thankful for the family and friends who shared this special day with us!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Kyla looks so pretty, I wish we could have been there!

Jessica said...

kyla you look so cute!! Happy birthday!

Courtney said...

Ahh when did she grow up :( I miss you guys so much. I need to send birthday cards to both Kyla and Elayna, will do it soon. I was looking back at old pictures last month and I came across when i first met you all and Kyla had a binky! Her and Elayna were so little. Anyways, hope you are doing good and can't wait to see pictures when you have the baby!