Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a great book!


i read this book on our trip to Utah and absolutely loved it. written journal style, the story is about Sarah's (the main character) life in the Arizona Territory in the late 1800s. she is a strong, smart young woman who is good with the gun and can do it all. the book is filled with her encounters with Indians and outlaws, immigrants and soldiers, one soldier in particular. this is a beautifully written book and i just can't say enough good things about it. i highly recommed it.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I've got this one on my TBR shelf. I'm excited about your review. I've had it for awhile it just kind of dropped down to the lower end of the pile.
Thanks!!
:)

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

That is an excellant review you wrote of the book. Hope you'll continue to give book reviews. I'm definitely going to read it. I love historical fiction/non-fiction.

SanniD said...

Yep. Agree. I read it earlier this year and loved it too. There are two sequel books that I'm gonna try and read sometime this year.