Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my sweetheart

i'm thinking it might be time to cut my sweetheart's hair. he is starting to grow a bit of a mullet in the back. but i just can't stand the thought of cutting his pretty blond wispy hairsies.




holding his favorite car. it actually belonged to his daddy when he was a little boy. he is obsessed with cars and trucks.


he turned 18 months at the end of august. he is now in nursery class at church and loves it, but i have to sit with him the whole time.

3 comments:

Emily said...

those are adorable pictures of Evan. I hated having to give my boys their first haircut. It's so sad having to cut that sweet baby hair and after they look so much older.

Courtney said...

Aww he is so cute! I love his hair, it looks so soft. Cute little car too.

Grace said...

I had a hard time parting with the baby hair too so I saved a few of his blonde curly locks in an envelope(: