my sweet elayna turned 10 years old last week! a whole decade! where did the time go?



last weekend we had a luau themed birthday party. elayna decided she just wanted a family party with all her cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents. uncle travis even came all the way from mississippi.

umbrellas for the drinks. the kids loved these

veggie pizza. i also made a colorful fruit platter with dip but forgot to take a photo

some of the delicious kebabs ready to be grilled


the birthday girl. i miss her now that she has gone back to school. wish she could stay here all day with me. she is such a funny, happy girl and a big help with her younger siblings. we love you elayna! (i cut her hair the day after the party, hence the shorter hair in the first three photos.)

2 comments:
Elayna looks so pretty, I like the background you used. That was a fun party!
Her party looks so fun. I can't believe she's so grown up now. I really miss her. She's such a sweet and amazing girl. I hope she knows how much we love her!
Post a Comment