Thursday, August 19, 2010

walter and jessica

a few weekends ago i did a photoshoot with my cute sister jessica and her hubby. we took the photos in a beautiful area of houston with huge oak trees, located close to their new place. we had such a fun time taking photos and visiting with them in their new home. here's a few...











then we headed down to a really cool graffiti wall. lady joined them for a few photos. she was so wiped out from her walk with uncle dan. all she wanted to do was lie on the cement, but we managed to get a few.











such a cute little lady



4 comments:

Emily said...

those are such cute pictures of Walter and Jessica, I love the locations!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Pretty awesome photos. Our family is blessed with such great photographers.

Courtney said...

How fun! cute, I love them all. I am hoping that when we come out to see everyone in November that you will be able to take some family pics for us!

Jessica said...

loved them all! Thank you so much!!