we had such a wonderful 4th of july weekend filled with family, yummy food, and fireworks. next year i will have to remember to bring a tripod to the fireworks. my photos turned out kind of blurry.
What a visually appealing collection of photos!You could go professional.
I agree you should be a professional. Anyways, we're sad we couldn't make it down! We will miss you all!
great photos. I also agree...you need to be making some money with your talent! What camera are you using?
thanks...i'm still using my canon rebel.
as always, beautiful pictures. Creative.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a visually appealing collection of photos!You could go professional.
I agree you should be a professional. Anyways, we're sad we couldn't make it down! We will miss you all!
great photos. I also agree...you need to be making some money with your talent! What camera are you using?
thanks...i'm still using my canon rebel.
as always, beautiful pictures. Creative.
Post a Comment