Monday, July 20, 2009

i love summer evenings

eating popsicles in the backyard. watching the girls play on the swingset. my favorite time of the day.









red popsicle stained lips

2 comments:

Loya said...

I love summer evening too! Some times we all lay on the hammock and enjoy the warm weather. & nothing beats popsicles in the back yard!

The Harpers said...

Hi Lauren! My name is Heather and I'm great friends with Sylvia. She told me to come check out your blog and look at your beautiful pictures. I just got into photography about a year ago, and I'm now searching for my next lens. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me what lenses you usually use. I have the Canon XSI and I currently own the kit lens (18-55mm) and a 50 mm. Any suggestions?? If you get a second (I can tell you have soooooo much time on your hands :)), would you mind emailing me and letting me know what lens you use. My email is harper.heather@gmail.com. Thanks so much for letting me look at your blog!! Heather