we finally did it! we desperately needed something bigger, especially with baby #4 on the way. we are absolutely loving our new odyssey. it is so much fun and has so much room! i went to my first doctor's appointment today and i am about 12 weeks along and due on the 5th of March. but my doctor said she will for sure induce me early so that i won't risk having another 11 pound baby!

the color is called nimbus grey metallic- i know it looks black in this photo

she is so happy to have her own seat and not be smashed up against 2 baby carseats any more.

3 comments:
nice! I bet it so much easier going places with all the extra room.
Sweet! That will be good for you guys! Can't wait till you find out what you are having and holy cow you've had an 11 lb baby!!! Man I can't believe that. I hope my baby isn't that big, I will be freaking out. See ya on Sat!
Are you sure you didn't want to buy the van that your parents drove around? j/k. I'm glad that Elayna has a little more wiggle room!
Post a Comment