i love everything about the oympics- the stories behind the athletes, the national anthems, the opening ceremony. we have been glued to the tv every night. our favorite event so far was the mens swimming 4x100. wow! that was so good. and we loved watching men's gymnastics last night. in other news, dan broke his foot playing soccer on saturday. so he has been hobbling around on cruthces with a big cast on his foot. he'll be like this for about 8 weeks! other than that, we are super busy getting ready for elayna's baptism and birthday. i asked her to make a gift list and here's what she put together. haha. i want $100,000 for my birthday too!

that last item says mummy books- she loves stuff like that.

4 comments:
We also LOVE watching the olympics. Elayna would be so fun to get to know - she's a doll. I was totally into King Tut and that sort of thing too as a kid. Elayna's my kind of girl!
I did not get my first cell phone until like two years ago so Christmas 2006 I think I dont really remember and that when I was like 15 or 16 years old.
sorry to hear about Dan's foot! We hope it heals well and he is feeling better.
don't worry...she won't be getting a cell phone any time soon. lol.
Post a Comment