yesterday i was looking through elayna's school journal that she brought home on the last day of school. i thought this entry was so cute and funny, i had to share.
Hey Lauren!! It's really been a LONG time. By the way... CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures!! I found you through Emily and Jessica's blogs. :) What kind of camera do you use to get such quality photos? Also, do you use photoshop?
3 comments:
I bet her teacher got alot of laughs reading that!
Hey Lauren!! It's really been a LONG time. By the way... CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures!! I found you through Emily and Jessica's blogs. :) What kind of camera do you use to get such quality photos? Also, do you use photoshop?
hey ashna!
thanks. i have a canon rebel. and yes,i use photoshop on all my photos to boost contrast and color. good to hear from you!
Post a Comment