Monday, June 16, 2008

father's day weekend

i attempted to get a picture of daddy and all three of his girls. what a joke. avery wouldn't sit still for 2 seconds!


and we got to spend most of father's day with my daddy. love you dad! we attended their ward to hear jeremy's mission homecoming talk. he gave a great talk!


emily and her family came down for the weekend. we had a family gathering on saturday at our place to celebrate this cute little guy's birthday. he turned 4 on the 13th.


we had so much fun making these kabobs. we made chicken, shrimp and steak kabobs! great idea mom.


my favorite were the steak and mushroom


pretty little ava enjoying her watermelon

5 comments:

Emily said...

I see we posted our blogs around the same time, late at night, the only time available when little kids are running around!

Courtney said...

I'm bummed we missed this weekend. Sounded like a lot of fun. You guys can come up here any time to go to the river or whatever you want. I work like every other weekend basicly, but it's only 8-12. and I have every friday off too. So I'm off this weekend and then 4th of july weekend. Then Mark goes back to school after that. But anyways, if you want to come just let us know, we're flexible and would love for you guys to visit again.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Love those pictures of Dan and the girls. What a nice surprise for Dad to see the picture of him with Emily and you!

Breeanna said...

Lauren Whats your email address ?

sylvia said...

my avery isn't into "sitting and posing" either. Very cute pictures.