Saturday, November 20, 2021

recent reads

This author also wrote All the Light We Cannot See, which I absolutely loved, so I was very excited to read his latest book. Cloud Cuckoo Land is a book that connects 5 characters over hundreds of years through their relationship with a book. This book is beautifully written! I loved every page and didn't want it to end!

I really enjoyed this book! The Midnight Library is a book about choices, regrets, and embracing life. It's a very thought provoking book and helped to remind me of all the things that I have to be grateful for.

I loved this book! The Girl with the Louding Voice is a powerful, unforgetable story about a 14 year old Nigerian girl who dreams of pursuing her education to become a teacher and help other girls. This was one of my top reads this year.

No comments: