Thursday, September 13, 2018

18!

Elayna turned 18 at the end of August! A few days later, we drove out to BYU and helped her get set up in her dorm room. She is staying in the exact same dorms I did 22 years ago (she's on the 1st floor and I was on the 3rd). After setting up her dorm room, we went with her to get her student ID and then headed to the bookstore and walked around campus. That evening we ate dinner with her at the Canon Center (parents ate free!). It has changed so much since I was there! So much nicer!

After we said goodbyes, Dan, Benny, and I headed up to the BYU Creamery for our favorite ice-cream (Bishop's Bash) and then hiked up Rock Canyon to watch the sun set. We spent a lot of time there when we were dating. So much fun to be back in our old stomping grounds! Sadly, I didn't take many photos because it was such a busy day and I was really enjoying being in the moment.

No comments: