Friday, May 13, 2011

first beach trip of the summer...

last saturday we spent the day at the beach. it was a gorgeous day!! highs were in the low 80's and the water was actually cool! in another month it will feel like warm bath water



avery loves to collect seashells. (this photo was taken at the very end of the day, hence the prune fingers :)



evan had a blast playing soccer on the beach with his daddy



sweet laila



snack break :)



the three little dots in the background are elayna, dario and aiden. they stayed out there almost the whole time





uncle andy burying the kids legs in the sand. they each wanted a turn. it was so nice to see andy and kaylynn one last time before they move to california!



3 comments:

Emily said...

I think that was the only time I've been to the beach when I didn't have to walk through scorching hot sand!

Courtney said...

so jealous, cant wait till it warms up here. although we are lucky if we hit 80 degrees lol

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

That soccer photo is priceless. That boy is a future David Becham.