i'm the new activity day leader at church and we made these cute little purse notebooks at our activity last week. they are so easy to make. they girls had a lot of fun decorating their own.


i bought mini composition notebooks from the dollar store and trimmed the edges with an exacto knife. then the girls glued on paper and ribbons and embellishments. they all turned out so cute.

elayna made this one with the "e"

7 comments:
that's such a cute idea, I bet the girls loved making those!
I did have that calling, that would have been a good idea. very cute!
I was activity day for a little bit. It was my most fave one yet. Have fun!
the girls are lucky to have someone so creative like you for their activity day leader.
I love your idea~ Sounds like a fun calling.
This looks like it was such a fun project!! I love it when people really throw themselves into their responsibilities with Primary. What a good leader you will be!
I can't wait to see more photos of things you do in the future!
Have fun!! :)
such a cute project!
Post a Comment