Tuesday, June 16, 2009

fun weekend!

on saturday we went to emily and brian's for a birthday celebration. aiden turned five! it was a blast. there were water balloons, slip-n-slide, swimming, delicious barbeque, a pinata and lots of trampoline jumping. could it be any more fun? here's a few of the pictures i took that day



water balloon fun



mark and courtney's dog akira joining in on the fun



evan's first time swimming. he loved it!





playing outside after the delicious bbq dinner.





cute little ava on the trampoline



pinata time. check out aiden's face. he was really into it.



grandpa with laila and evan



grandpa making evan laugh



my mom and dad with all nine of their grandkids

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the picture of all the grandkids together! Everyone is getting so big!!

Emily said...

Thanks for coming, Aiden loved having everyone at his party.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

I'm amazed you got that picture with all of the grandkids looking at the camera, with open eyes. I'm going to steal it off your blog. Great pictures. That was such a fun day.