Tuesday, May 5, 2009

evan



he's discovered his hand and is constantly sucking on it.



cute little legs



this guy kept me up till 2am last night. he was so fussy and wouldn't go to sleep. it must have been because it was so hot in our house. our ac wasn't working and the temperature inside the house was 83! luckily the ac man was able to come this morning to fix it. i was starting to have flashbacks of hurricane ike with no ac!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

he's so stinkin cute! I love his eyes. do you use cloth diapers? I've been wanting to, just not sure which ones and if i can spend the money or want to wash them. What do you use?

Lauren said...

i purchased a few thinking that i would try it out but changed my mind. i think i'm too lazy for all the diaper washing. i'll still use them if i'm running low on disposables and cant make it to the store right away.

Emily said...

sounds like a rough night! he has grown alot since the last time I saw him, he doesn't look like a newborn anymore.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Love these photos of Evan. The bottom one reminds me of you when you were a baby, I can't pinpoint exactly what looks like you, maybe the facial expression.