i am loving the beautiful warm spring weather. today was gorgeous! the girls picked me a sweet bouquet of buttercups. they are growing all over our backyard.

love all the fresh fruit that is coming into season. limes were so cheap at the store this past weekend. i grabbed a whole bunch and plan on making this. my favorite.

5 comments:
Lauren, I just love your picutres....do you use a light box for the little items like the flowers and limes??? I'm trying to figure you out girl....
melissa
Cute that the girls picked you flowers!
hi melissa! no, i don't use a light box. it's just a piece of white paper and i use the window as the light source.
we have those growing all over our yard too. are yall coming over for conference?
I think one of the best moments of mommyhood are the flowers the children pick just for you.
And key lime pie. YUM!!
Post a Comment