inspired by this blog to capture moments of everyday life. this was my morning. finally finished the story of edgar sawtelle. beautifully written book. loved every minute of it.







love her little impish grin. happy friday everyone. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom. i love you mom!

3 comments:
OK...I have to admit that I didn't know what "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" was. And I was just complaining to Jeramie last night that I needed to find something new to read and I think you just helped me find it!
PS--have I ever told how completly lovely your girls are???
very cute post and a good idea because most of the time I have nothing exciting to blog about!
We should be coming down for Christmas, I don't know exactly when, but as long as things are going good with Colby we will be there. It's been too long since we've seen everyone so hopefully everything works out. :)
Post a Comment