Monday, April 7, 2008

new lens

just a few photos of the girls playing in the field at the end of our street. i was trying out my new 85mm 1.8, an early mother's day present! i think i'm really going to enjoy this lens!



elayna loves catching grasshoppers in the field




kyla concentrating on the grasshopper she just caught



3 comments:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Wow! Those are awesome photos! Now Dad wants to get a new lens, but he doesn't have the eye for taking photos like you do,so I don't even know why he would want a new lens. love, mom

Jessica said...

What a big difference that makes-you are so good! I like the first one of Avery.

Courtney said...

Love love love your pictures. You are amazing. You will have to teach me. (we got a camera yeah! next time we come home we will bring it) Also the girls are adorable. I miss them tons. Hopefully we can make it home soon. Tell them I said hi.